A hair tutorial can really help us if we have no idea what to do with our hair. A step-by-step guide is especially useful if we want to try a slightly complicated hairstyle. Like Vikings Lagertha hairstyle. It has some pretty elements, but it's not easy to avoid confusion.
Keep in mind that this Viking-inspired hairstyle does not look perfect the first time around. The result you can achieve with the exercise is definitely worth the effort. Try it to master it!
- Separate the top layer of your hair and put it away.
- Split your hair into two horizontal sections on the sides and push away the upper section.
- Create a braid with the lower part by adding new strands of hair to the upper and lower parts.
- Once your braid reaches the area about 5 cm from your ear, put the threads together, divide them into three parts, and braid them as a regular braid.
- Take the top and repeat the same steps with it.
- When the second three-strand braid is finished, connect the two outer strands over the middle and pull up the braids to form a serpentine braid.
- Once the serpent braid is finished, braid it as a three-strand braid.
- Repeat the same steps with the hair on the other side of your head.
- Take the two side braids on the other side and twist them together like a rope braid.
- Now it's time to work with the last top level. Start making a regular weave and move to the other side.
- When braiding, make half a French braid, grab the hair from the front, and add it to the outer braid, which is near the front.
- When you get to the side of your head and make sure there are no hairs left near the front, add a few pieces to the outer strand that faces away from you.
- Complete the mesh like a normal three-strand.
- Now connect the upper serpent braid and the three-strand braid together. Just tie them together with a thick thread.
Side pegs Lagertha Style
Whichever mesh you use as the basis for your Viking hairstyle, it only looks authentic if you have it on the sides. Make sure that one of the sides is firmly decorated with a braid that extends over your hair. And do not forget to be creative! It can be a style full of tight braids, one-sided plaited with a wavy bodice, braided mohawk and anything else that can bring your fantasy to life!
Mohawk Braids Lagertha Hairstyles
In our helpful tutorials, you will learn how to make a cool braided mohawk, if you do not intend to master difficult hairstyles.
Moreover, such styles are even more versatile than you think! You can wear a mohawk for every occasion, since it fits in every outfit: from casual to festive.
This Viking Lagertha hairstyle is much more complicated than the usual Mohawk hairstyles. This hairstyle is not only cool, but also great for women who want to look like Viking royalty.
The post 5+ Viking Lagertha hair tutorial and hairstyles for women appeared first on Trend Bob Hairstyles 2019.